Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Connecting the 406


During my last semester of college, my classmates and I produced an hour-long documentary called "Connecting the 406". On our website, you can see much of the process that it took along with pictures of the crew (including myself). My responsibilities for my team were editing and shooting, but I also produced, shot, and edited one of the segments in the documentary that involved the Department of Justice. Apart from that, I was in charge of compiling music for the documentary along with another student. We were successful in almost completely using local bands for the score, and also got creative in the type of music we used. In the end, I was also in charge of editing all of the audio in the film as a whole. Watch the whole thing here: http://watch.montanapbs.org/video/1947199924/